We, Tirupati Dental Care Centre, situated at Kranti Chowk, Aurangabad-MH.
A modern practice, we believe our patients are entitled to the best dental care available. Our skilled team of dental professionals are committed to providing you with an exceptional experience from start to finish.To this end, we offer a comprehensive array of state-of-the-art procedures, from routine care to full mouth reconstruction
To provide affordable quality detal care to patients by incorporating improvement in its day-to-day schedule. To become a centre of excellence in Dental care by bringing tertiary level dentistry.
Why Choose Us?
We take the time to listen to you and promise to deliver our treatment in a gentle and comfortable manner. You can schedule appointments early morning, late afternoon and on Saturdays, so you never have to take time off work. Dr. anand uses the latest cutting edge digital technology. The iTero digital scanning for models and some restorative work (crowns, veneers and bridges). Digital imaging (digital X rays) to reduce radiation exposure. Our fully computerised record keeping and administration ensures maximum efficiency with online booking, e-mailing and text messaging. We offer a comprehensive range of general dentistry services together with cosmetic treatments such as Invisalign (invisible braces), tooth whitening and oral hygiene services. A highly experienced and qualified team of professionals. Our pricing is sensible and we are always sensitive and understanding of our patients’ personal circumstances. Our practice is built on customer satisfaction.
- With minimum radiation and Instant X-ray images
- for image recording
- for fast and efficient teeth cleaning
- for quick and effective stain removal
- Authorized tooth whitening centre
- for tooth coloured composite fillings and dentin bonding
- for faster and easier root canal treatments
- for complete disinfection and sterilization
Facilities we provide:
- A tooth had at least one but no more than four root canals.
- crowns and bridges are cemented onto existing teeth or implants.
- Implants have the look and feel of natural teeth.
- Dentures are prosthetic devices constructed to replace missing teeth.
- Amalgam is a mixture of several metals including silver, tin, and mercury.
- Gum disease is often painless and without noticeable symptoms.
- The process of improving the appearance of the smile through cosmetic dentistry procedures
- Since the Big Day will come,you and your smile will be the centre of all attention.
- Tooth sensitivity and erosion due to sand and grit from smokeless tobacco wearing down teeth
- Minor oral surgeries are more routine and are performed easily; major oral surgeries are more comprehensive.
- An Overview Medical professionals use lasers, which are extremely focused light beams
- Forming good habits at a young age can help your child have healthy teeth for life.
- Oral cancer is cancer that develops in the tissues of the mouth or throat.